Sunday 13 July 2014

                      JOKES !!!!!                    



Hai guys !! Today Im gonna tell u guys some jokes !!! If you guys got any jokes u wanna tell me or if my jokes stink just post this onto my wallz : jokes:(and then anything that u would like to say !). Oki, so lets get started !!!

#1 : knock knock !! 
who's there??
madame
madame who??
madame your on my foot..

#2 : 10 cats stood on the edge of a boat. 1 jumped into the sea.

Q. How much cats were left ??

A. None ! They were all copy cats !!

#3 : Q. Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
A. He heard the ref was blowing fowls

#4 : Q. Did u hear about the man who broke his left arm and leg in a car crash ??

A. He is all RIGHT now !


That's all for now folks !! I'll see u guys in my next post !! Byeez !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bobblehead Bunny